Only for Admin

Noun Clause Exercise with answers


Noun Clause Exercise

1.       That she has won the prize surprised me.

2.       I believe that I will pass the test.

3.       I cannot understand why she is angry with me.

4.       They said that they would accept the offer.

5.       I think I will win.

6.       He told me that he would come.

7.       That you should cheat me hurts me.

8.       You can eat whatever you want.

9.       Can you guess what I want?

10.   I feel certain that she will come.

11.   Who the new captain will be has not been announced.

12.   No one knew what to do next.

13.   Whatever you choose will be fine.

14.   Derrick’s problem was how he could earn the money.

15.   What the members want is a new club room.

16.   Nancy knew where the museum was.

17.   The solution was that Margaret would leave early.



Answer

        I.            That she has won the prize surprised me.

      II.            I believe that I will pass the test.

    III.            I cannot understand why she is angry with me.

    IV.            They said that they would accept the offer.

      V.            I think I will win.

    VI.            He told me that he would come.

  VII.            That you should cheat me hurts me.

VIII.            You can eat whatever you want.

    IX.            Can you guess what I want?

      X.            I feel certain that she will come.

    XI.            Who the new captain will be has not been announced.

  XII.            No one knew what to do next.

XIII.            Whatever you choose will be fine.

XIV.            Derrick’s problem was how he could earn the money.

  XV.            What the members want is a new club room.

XVI.            Nancy knew where the museum was.

XVII.            The solution was that Margaret would leave early.


Post a Comment

0 Comments