Only for Admin

Passage Narration/ Speech with answer (Narration) S.S.C / H.S.C / J.S.C

Passage Narration with answer.
1.      The daughter said to her father, "Please, come back home soon." "Perhaps you have forgot that today is my birthday." Father said, "No. I have not forgot at all." "Today I am not going to office.' The daughter said, "Where are you going?" Father said, "I'm going to buy a gift and a birthday cake to celebrate' your birthday ceremony." Jumping into a delight the daughter said, 'Then I shall invite my most bosom friends ." Father said, "Of course, you will do it."
Ans : The daughter requested her father to kindly go back home soon and said that perhaps he had forgot that that day was her birthday. Father replied in the negative and said that he had not forgot at all and further added that that day he was not going to office. The daughter asked where he was going. Father replied that he was going to buy a gift and birthday cake to celebrate her birthday ceremony. Jumping into a delight, the daughter said that then she would invite her most bosom friends. Father said that she would do it certainly (of course)
2.      A cricket player said, "Cricket is now the most interesting game." "Though it needs long time, a kind of uncertainty makes it more thrilling." I said to him. ‘Every game has a kind of uncertainty, not only cricket." "Moreover it's a very complicated game." 'Very few people of the world can   understand it." The cricket player said, 'You are right in some respects but for that I cannot say   that cricket is bored. 

Ans : A cricket player said that cricket is now the most interesting game and further said that though it needs long time, a kind of uncertainty cricket and makes added it more that moreover thrilling. it's I told a very him complicated that every game has a kind of uncertainty, not only further added that very few people of the world can understand it. The cricket player replied that I was right in some respects but for that I could not say that cricket is bored.



For vocabulary , idioms and phrases ; please click here.... vocabularypower365.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments