Only for Admin

Speech/Narration Change (Interrogative Sentence) with answers S.S.C / H.S.C / J.S.C

Speech/Narration Change (Interrogative Sentence) with answers

1.      Mother said to me, "I lave you written the letter?'
2.      Teacher said to me. "Will you go home?"
3.      He said. "Do you like flowers?'
4.      She said, "Are you brothers?•
5.      He said to me. "Did you go to school?"
6.      The man said to me, 'What is your name?"
7.      He said to me. "Where is the boy? "
8.      Mother said, "Which book have you read?"
9.      She said to him, "Why did you go there?"
Answer:
1.      Mother asked me if I had written the letter.
2.      Teacher asked me whether I would go home.
3.      He asked if I liked flowers.
4.      She asked if we were brothers.
5.      He asked me if I had gone to school.
6.      The man asked me what my name was.   
7.      He asked me where the boy was .
8.      Mother asked which book I had read.
9.      She asked him why he had gone there.

10. Aunt asked me when I had gone.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments