Only for Admin

Paragraph : My first day at school

My First Day at School


My first day at school is one of those events which will remain ever fresh in my heart. it has occupied an abiding place in the core of my heart. It was January 10, 2010. That day I had my bath and breakfast earlier. I put on my new cloths and went out for the school at 9 AM, with my parents. After half an hour when the school building came into my view, my heart leapt up with pleasure. The large building, though I saw it before, appeared new to me. Moreover, I saw many students in the school campus. Some were playing and some were talking with each other. But I did not know any one of them. So, I got little nervous. My mother took me to the headmaster's room. He asked me some questions. As I answered to the questions proficiently, he became pleased. After that, he called in a teacher and sent me to my class with her. I got admitted myself to class one. The class teacher and the students received me heartily. Though I was little nervous, soon I became easy. I shall remember the day as long as I live. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments