Only for Admin

Write a letter to your friend , how you have celebrated Pahela Boishakh.


Write a letter to your friend , how you have celebrated Pahela Boishakh.
                                                                                                               20 November 2018
                                                                                                       577, Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Rupak, 
Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are all well by the grace of Allah. I am also well• In your letter you have asked me to describe how I have celebrated Pahela Boishakh. So, here it goes.
As you know, Pahela Boishakh is one of the biggest festivals held in our country. I enjoy the celebration every year. Like every a year, I went to attended the celebrations at dawn at Ramna Batomul. I also attended a cultural function arranged by a leading cultural organization named Chhayanat. 
There the artists of this organization rendered different types of traditional songs,  presented dances etc. In the fair, there was a display of different traditional commodities including handicrafts of the county people. I bought an 'Ek Tara.' I joined a rally arranged by Institute of Fine Arts of Dhaka University. Like all the participants , I wore a mask of tiger. The rally was really an interesting one. I returned home eating ‘Panta Ilish’ with green chilies . I really enjoyed the day very much.


I shall wait eagerly for the next celebration as soon as one comes to the end. I hope to participate in the celebrations in the next year. No more today. Write to me soon. Be in good health'
Your loving friend,  
Sumon

Post a Comment

1 Comments