Only for Admin

Completing sentences( Part -2) for SSC and HSC


Completing sentences( Part -2)
1.      Bangladesh gained her freedom after she had fought a war for about nine months.
2.      Unless we work hard unitedly, we cannot make our country developed and prosperous.
3.      Since Bangladesh is an agricultural country , her economy depends largely on agriculture.
4.      As her economy depends on agriculture , she needs to put emphasis on it.
5.      Though our farmers work hard , they do not get what they need.
6.      A man must be the burden of society , if he is idle.
7.      If a man rises early , he can enjoy the fresh air of the morning.
8.      It is a habit that helps him to prosper in life.
9.      There is no further remedy that can save AIDS affected people.
10.  It is high time govt. took action.
11.  But we are so self-centered that we cannot work together.
12.  Scarcely had we reached the station when the train left.
13.  I cannot swim a kilometer, let alone ten kilometers.
14.  He will carry an umbrella in case it rains.
15.  Wait here as long as it rains.
16.  I will agree to go providing that my expenses are paid.
17.  He will shine in life provided that he works hard.
18.  The plane will take off in time provided the weather is good.
19.  Mother will be nursing him till, he comes round.
20.  Freedom is like a fruit that must be earned before it can be enjoyed.
21.  Though we have gained political freedom, we are yet to gain our economic freedom.
22.  It is youth that is the spring time of our life.   
23.  A youth can have the confidence in order that he can face any situation on the way of his goal.
24.  He walked fast lest he should miss the train.
25.  If I knew his mobile number, I would phone him.
26.  The old man is walking carefully lest he should fall down.
27.  Had I the wings of a bird, I could fly in the sky.
28.  If he had been seen by me, I would have given him a fantastic news.
29.  If my friend had helped me, I could have done the work.
30.  If a student is devoted to his studies , he will pass the examination.’
31.  Had I been invited, I would have attended his birthday party.
32.  We love and help one another as if we were brothers.
33.  The farmers could not reap a good harvest this year as it did not rain in time.
34.  Many years have past since I met you last.
35.  If I had seen you before I would have discussed the matter with you.
36.  Danger comes where it is feared.
37.  Though our life is short , our art is long.
38.  Since he is shelterless, he lives in the street.
39.  A teacher is a person who imparts knowledge to his students.
40.  As he is the pivotal point in the teaching system he must have strong personality.
41.  In order to have good health , you have to follow the rules of health.
42.  Though Bangladesh is blessed with rivers the farmers cannot use water properly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments