Only for Admin

Composition / Essay : My Hobby


My Hobby
Hobby is a favorite activity that a person likes doing for recreational or entertainment purposes. The hobbies can involve physical, mental or other activities depending on the preferences of the person. Some may have the hobby of playing badminton or volley ball in their spare time, while some may like, simply reading a book or collecting old coins for their artistic value.
However, different hobbies have different effects on the individual. Like, playing outdoor sports keeps one fit and healthy, while playing indoor games like chess and Sudoku, keeps the mind engaged and sharp.  Whatever the hobby is, it provides relaxation and is good for physical or mental health. Hobby is something which everyone should have, at least one. If you don’t have a hobby yet, its recommended that you develop one and as soon as possible and see the positive change it brings to your personality.
Going from one place to another, learning from the historical experiences and strengthens one’s observation and understanding regarding different places of this world, is called traveling. One may travel for several purposes. We all travel in this life for our different works.
Traveling becomes a hobby when we leave another place and find another to gain more knowledge, observation and idea about that out of sheer quest, is called traveling hobby.
I am very fond of traveling. It is my best ever hobby. I never settle at one place. Instead, I like visiting different place and meeting different people. In fact, I am the team leader of our hiking and traveling group at school. Our school offers us a traveling and learning experience to different locations twice a year. That truly helps us in maximizing our knowledge and understanding regarding life.
I like to travel to the historical places like forts, old temples, mountains, sculptures etc. I have visited and explored many historical places in Bangladesh in Dhaka, Chattogram, Cumilla, Rajshahi and at other places. I have compiled of my travel experiences around these different places. This serves me a good memory that I enjoy watching in my free time.
Traveling is a wonderful and healthy activity. It has a lot of physical and mental benefits. It adds knowledge, experience and adds more learning. Though it is a bit expensive hobby yet is recommended for a man to travel to different new location once a year at least. It would help a man to stay focused and satisfied in one’s life.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This essay is very nice. The lines of the article are very helpful. I like it so much. Would you please write an essay on other topics?

    ReplyDelete