Only for Admin

Exercise for Right form of Verbs


                      Exercise for Right form of Verbs

                                                                                                                 Written by: RAGHIB       

He wanted the picture to be _________(see).

I have left the room but he has_______(enter) the room.

I have bought a book but I have _________(lost) it.

I already ________his name.

No sooner had they _______ (reach) the station than the train_______(left).

I had my hair_______(cut).

Many years have passed since I _______(visit) India.

As soon I_________(think)about her she______(call) me.

The students studied diligently so that they_____(secure) scholarship.

Would that I__________(fly) like a bird.

When he finished the work, he__________(go) to bed

What you_________(like).


I wish I_________(swim).

It is time you ________(left) the room.

She_________(arrive)there yesterday.

I saw him_________.(go)

I had better _________(go)home by this time.

I let him_________(go.

I cannot help__________(laugh)

The sky_____(be) blue.

Rochita always_________(feel) tension.

Without ___________(know) ,I will not condemn her.

There_______(be)a book on a table.

I__________(do) authorize here by you.

Five miles________(be) a long distance.

All men _______(be) present.

Ali as well as his brothers his brothers has_______(come) here.

To err______(be)human.

The road of Khulna________(be)better than that of Jessore.

Heeti who_______(be) my friend should stand by me.

Not only Nora but also her friends__________(go) there.

None of the work______(be) done.

One and a half lemons ________(be) enough.

One third of the work ________(Be) finished.

Half of the work_______ (be) done

More than a boy _________(be) guilty.

One of the boys ______(be) brave.

You ought to _________ ( go) there.

You had better _____ (go) to a doctor.

The police______(be) the friends of public.

The news_________(be) false.

If you think you are benefited from this , please click at more than 2 adds.

The number of students__________(be) 500.

A number of boys________(be) present there.

The army______(have) fled

You, he & I______(be) friends.

Either he or I _______(be) mistaken.

He or his friends______(do) this work.

He or his brother __________(be) absent.

The pupils each________(have) to take the competition.

Every flower & every fruit_________ (be) the gift of God.

The MP and The Minister of the Sangsad_______(come).

The book is worth ________ ( read) .

The horse and carriage ________(be) at the gate.

Rina & Bina ______(be) two sisters.

The brave_______(be) free from cowardice.

The air_______(be) gentle.

The people of Bangladesh _______(be) very poor.

I______(be) a student of class 9.

Your hair_____(be) black

They_________(be) happy couple as we knew.

Rama and Zina _______________ (arrive) there


The rise and fall of life ______ (be) due to one’s activities.

Each line and each column _______ (introduce) to him.

Our happiness or our sorrow _______ (be) due to our own activities.

Neither she nor her sisters ______ (be) absent.

Neither you nor she ___________ (be) beautiful.

You and he  _____  ( be) birds of the same father.


The committee has _____________ ( issue) its decision.

A lot of girls ________ (dance ) on the stage.

Many a student ________ ( ruin ) his future through using drugs.

The wages of sin ________ (be) death.

Two dozen ________ ( make) twenty four.

The committee _____ (divide) in their openion.

Each of the girls ___________ (be) present.

More than two boys _______ (be) present.

Half of the apples ________ (be) bad.

Someone _______ (be) present there.

Money in addition to wealth _________ (make ) a man happy.

Two-thirds of the players _________ (be) present.


They accompanied by their father  _________ (arrive).

Would you mind _______ ( take) a cup of tea?

I am not my friends ________ (be) to blame.

You who _________ ( be) a boy of twenty should perform the duty.

I feel like ___________(cry)

The roads of Kushtia __________ (be) better than those of Narail.

That Milton was a great poet ________ ( know) to all.

Ram along with his brother __________ ( be) present.


All that ______ (glitter) is not gold.

One hundred dollars __ (be) my cash.

I behold him _________ (reap) the crops.

She ___________ (to do) take exercise regularly.

I get used to _________ (smoke)

 There ________ (be) many people in the room.

She ______ ( walk) on the high road everyday.

The earth ______ ( move) round the sun.

I cannot bear __________ (suffer)

He made me ______ (do) the work.

I ______ (meet) him last night.

It is high time you _________ (go) there.

I wish today ______ (be) Friday.


I used to ________ (live) alone.

I am not the man who ________ ( lose) his merit.

What he ________ (like)?

If you think you are benefited from this , please click at more than 2 adds.

He came and he ________ (conquer)

The president speaks loudly in order that the audience _______ (hear) him loudly.

It is many years since I _________ (go) abroad.

Scarcely the rain ______ ( stop) when they left the shelter.

You ever ________ (be) to Cox’sbazar ?

He wanted the picture to be ______ ( see)

I cannot but __________ (shed) tears.


Post a Comment

0 Comments