Only for Admin

Write  an application to the Head teacher of your school for re-admission.; Write an application to the Chairman of your union council for sinking a tube-well .


Write  an application to the Head teacher of your school for re-admission.

20 April, 2014

The Rector

Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School

Mohammadpur , Dhaka 

Subject: Application for re-admission.

Madam,

With due respect I would like to inform you that so far, I have been clearing my school fees in time. But recently, I am in great financial difficulty. My father, who is a rickshaw puller, had been suffering from a fatal disease for many days. As a result, my name has been struck off. Now, I am able to pay my fees and wish for re-admission.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to get re-admitted into your school.

Yours obediently,

Orpita Shill Puja

Class-  Seven

Roll no. – 21

 
Write an application to the Chairman of your union council for sinking a tube-well .
Dated: 20 April, 2014
To,
The chairman,
 Gohira Union Parishad,
 Gohira, Chittagong
Sub: Application for sinking a tube-well.
Sir,
We, the inhabitants of the village Gohira, begs most respectfully to draw your kind notice to the following facts for favour of your kind consideration. Ours village is populous in the union. But it is a matter of great regret that there is no tube-well in our village. We have to fetch drinking water from a distance of half a mile. Very often we are to drink impure water from nearby canal. As a result, many dangerous diseases like cholera, typhoid, and diarrhea break out every year and carry away many valuable lives. So we are fervently requesting you to sanction a true-well in our village without delay.
May, we therefore, pay and hope that your honour would be pleased to grant our Application to remove the sufferings of the people.
We remain
Sir,
Your faithfully.
The inhabitants of
Gphira Union Parishad.





Post a Comment

0 Comments