Only for Admin

Write an application to the Rector of your school for make-up test


Write an application to the Rector of your school for make-up test.

2nd April, 2015

The Rector

Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School

Mohammadpur , Dhaka

Subject: Prayer for make-up test

Sir,

With due respect I would like to inform you that, I am a regular student of class 7 in your school. But it is a matter of regret that, due to my illness I was unable to take part in the examination hold on 4th April. Moreover, I want to take part in a model test instead of the previous examination.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to allow me taking part in a make-up test and obliging thereby.

Yours obediently

Sayeda Masumpa Nawar Fahia

Class- Seven

Roll no – 29


Post a Comment

0 Comments