Only for Admin

Write an application to the rector of your school for setting up a canteen; Write an application to your rector for seeking help from the students welfare fund.


Write an application to the rector of your school for setting up a canteen.



20 May, 2014

The Rector

Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School

Mohammadpur , Dhaka

Sub: Application for setting up a canteen.

Sir,

I on behalf of the students of your school, have the honour to state that we have been suffering much for not to have a canteen in our school.Moreover, there are  many students who come from a distance without having any tiffin. As a result we have to buy tiffin from outside restaurants.By eating the food of outside restaurant, many students frequently suffer from different diseases.

In the above circumstances , we hope that we will take necessary steps to set up a canteen in the school and oblige thereby.

Yours faithfully,

Fahia

On behalf of the students of ‘Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School’.

 
Write an application to your rector for seeking help from the students welfare fund.
21st November, 2014
The Rector
Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School
Mohammadpur , Dhaka
Subject: Application for seeking help from the student’s welfare fund
Sir,
I have the honor to state that I am a regular and punctual student of class 6 bearing the roll no-3rd in your school. I have been also paying all sorts of school fees since my admission into your school. But my father who was a school teacher has recently been retired from his petty service. Our family consists of eight members. I have also three school going brothers and sisters. In such condition, it is very difficult for my father to defray our educational expenses after maintaining the family. Now, it is impossible for me to continue my studies further without your help. Moreover I also like to mention here that I stood first in the last annual examination.
I, therefore, earnestly request you to grant me a help from the student’s welfare fund to continue my studies further and oblige there by.
Sincerely yours,
Lamia
Class- six
Roll no –




Post a Comment

0 Comments