Only for Admin

Write an application to your headmaster for permission to go on a study tour ; Write an application to the rector of your school for full free studentship.

Write an application to your headmaster for permission to go on a study tour.
25 September, 2014
The Rector
Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School
Iqbal Road, Dhaka
Subject: Prayer for permission to go on a study tour.
Sir,
With due respect, we beg to state that some of our students wish to go on a study tour at Sonargaon. It is a historical place. Only classes make our lives dull and boring. A study tour can help us to remove this. It can also help us to know more and increase our knowledge. And two of our teachers have agreed to guide our team. So we need your permission.

In the circumstances, we pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to permit us to make a study tour and oblige thereby.
We remain
Sir
Yours obediently
The students of class X.

Write an application to the rector of your school for full free studentship.
20 May, 2014
The Rector
Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School
Mohammadpur , Dhaka 
Subject: Application for a full free studentship.
Sir,
With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention that I have been a student of your school since 2008. My father is a government service holder . There is no other earning member in our family. It is impossible for me to continue my study unless I am given an opportunity of a full free studentship. I want to add more that my teachers have always been satisfied with my progress in studies and with my conduct.
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a full free studentship and oblige thereby.
I remain,
Sir,
Yours obediently
Fahia
Class: six
Section:
Roll:



Post a Comment

0 Comments