Only for Admin

Question Tags with answer


          Question Tags

  1. None can do this,____________?
  2. Don't forget me, ____________?
  3. I am happy, ____________?
  4. Let's have some fun, ____________?
  5. I prefer milk to tea, ____________?
  6. He will buy this book,____________
  7. Fire burns,___________
  8. Let me do the work, ___________
  9. Neither of them complained, _________
  10. Don't make a noise, ___________
  11. Don't waste your time, ___________
  12. Neither of them did it, ___________
  13. You need not go to the field, __________
  14. He will do it, ___________
  15. I am confused, ___________
  16. None can do this, ___________
  17. Let's discuss the matter, ___________
  18. I help my mother, ___________
  19. Kindly do me a favour, ___________
  20. I have never seen him, ___________
  21. I am sincere, ___________
  22. Birds can't swim, ___________
  23. Nobody believes a liar, ___________
  24. Open the door, ___________
  25. There is a mistake, ___________
  26. Don not disturb me, ___________
  27. Let us have a walk by the river side, __________
  28. Nothing is impossible, __________
  29. Everybody should do his duty, ________
  30. Rohan went to Dhaka yesterday, _______
  31. The mother rose in her to see the pathetic
  32. scene of a child, ___________
  33. Let them work in the field, ___________
  34. He went to Dhaka yesterday, _______
  35. We ought to love our country, ________
  36. He need not go there, ___________
  37. I am late, ___________
  38. Don't tell a lie, ___________
  39. She will reach here tomorrow, ________
  40. Nazia did not understand it, ___________
  41. Everybody knows him well, __________?
  42. Neither of them did the work, _____
  43. There is no water in the glass, ________
  44. I can do it, ___________
  45. You have never been to Ontario, ______
  46. Shut up, ___________
  47. Nobody dislikes flowers, _________
  48. We must eat vegetables, ___________
  49. Don't boil rice, ___________
  50. Open the door, ___________
  51. It is a good idea, ___________
  52. Every mother loves her child, ______
  53. He seldom comes here, ___________
  54. How sweet the bird sings, ___________
  55. Sit down please, ___________
  56. Last night he had a sound sleep, _______
  57. I shall never forget you, ___________
  58. Neither of them helped me, ___________
  59. Nothing comes or goes, ___________
  60. No man is happy in the world, ________
  61. Let him write a letter, ___________
  62. A story is told by him, ___________
  63. Bangladesh is a small country, ________
  64. Do your duty in time, ___________
  65. I have hardly seen Roudushi, _________
  66. Everybody plays well, ___________
  67. Open the window, ___________
  68. Please lend me some money, _________
  69. Everything looked beautiful, _________
  70. Don't hate the poor, ___________
  71. Fishes can swim, ___________
  72. He need not think of others, _______
  73. Every mother loves her child, ________
  74. I hardly visit my fields, ___________
  75. Honey tastes sweet, ___________
  76. Birds can fly, ___________?




Answer

  1. None can do this, can they?
  2. Don't forget me, will you?
  3. I am happy, aren't I ?
  4. Let's have some fun, shall we?
  5. I prefer milk to tea, don't I?
  6. He will buy this book, won't he?
  7. Fire burns, doesn't it?
  8. Let me do the work, will you/ won't you?
  9. Neither of them complained, did they?
  10. Don't make a noise, will you?
  11. Do not waste time, will you?
  12. Neither of them did it, did they?
  13. You need not go to the field, need you?
  14. He will do it, won't he?
  15. I am confused, aren't I?
  16. None can do this, can they?
  17. Let's discuss the matter, shall we?
  18. I help my mother, don't I ?
  19. Kindly do me a favour, will you /won't you?
  20. I have never seen him, have I ?
  21. I am sincere, aren't I?
  22. Birds can't swim, can they?
  23. Nobody believes a liar, do they?
  24. Open the door, will you/ won't you?
  25. There is a mistake, isn't there?
  26. Don't disturb me, will you?
  27. Let us have a walk by the riverside, shall we?
  28. Nothing is impossible, is it?
  29. Everybody should do his duty, shouldn't they?
  30. Rohan went to Dhaka yesterday, didn't he?
  31. The mother rose in her to see the pathetic
  32. scene of a child, didn't it?
  33. Let them work in the field, will you/wont you?
  34. He went to Dhaka yesterday, didn't he?
  35. We ought to love our country, oughtn't we?
  36. He need not go there, need he?
  37. I am late, aren't I/ain't I?
  38. Don't tell a lie, will you?
  39. She will reach here tomorrow, won't she?
  40. Joytu did not understand it, did he?
  41. Everybody knows him well, don't they?
  42. Neither of them did the work, did they?
  43. There is no water in the glass, is there?
  44. I can do it, can't I?
  45. You have never been to Ontario, have you?
  46. Shut up, will you/won't you/would you/can't you/ could you/ couldn't you?
  47. Nobody dislikes flowers, do they?
  48. We must eat vegetables, mustn't we?
  49. Don't boil rice, will you/ can you/ would you/ could you?
  50. Open the door, will you/ won't you/ can you/ can't you?
  51. It is a good idea, isn't it?
  52. Every mother loves her child, don't they?
  53. He seldom comes here, does he?
  54. How sweet the bird sings, doesn't it?
  55. Sit down please, will you/ would you/won't you?
  56. Last night he had a sound sleep, hadn't he/  didn't he?
  57. I shall never forget you, shall I ?
  58. Neither of them helped me, did they?
  59. Nothing comes or goes, does it?
  60. No man is happy in the world, are they?
  61. Let him write a letter, will you/won't you/ can you/ could you?
  62. A story is told by him, isn't it?
  63. Bangladesh is a small country, isn't it/ isn't she?
  64. Do your duty in time, will you/won't you?
  65. I have hardly seen Roudushi, have I?
  66. Everybody plays well, don't they?
  67. Open the window, will you?
  68. Please lend me some money, won't you?
  69. Everything looked beautiful, didn't they?
  70. Don't hate the poor, will you?
  71. Fishes can swim, can't they?
  72. He need not think of others, need he?
  73. Every mother loves her child, don't they?
  74. I hardly visit my fields, do I ?
  75. Honey tastes sweet, doesn't it?
  76. Birds can fly, can't they?


Post a Comment

0 Comments