Only for Admin

Speech/Narration Change (Assertive Sentence)S.S.C / H.S.C / J.S.C

Speech/Narration Change (Assertive Sentence)
1.      He said. "I wrote a letter."
2.      He said. "I was ill yesterday."
3.      He said. "l was reading a novel."
4.      She said , The boy was writing a letter."  
5.      Mita said. " I must write a letter."
6.      Mother said to me, "You must go to school."
7.      The teacher said, 'The sun rises in the east." 
8.      He said. 'The earth moves round the sun."
9.       They said. "Man is mortal."
10.   Mother said to her baby. "Milk is white."
Answers :
1.      He said that he had written a letter.
2.      He said that he had been ill the previous day. 
3.      He said that he had been reading a novel.
4.      She said that the boy had been writing a letter.
5.      Mita said that she had to write a letter.
6.      Mother told me that I had to go to school.
7.      The teacher said that the sun rises in the east.
8.      He said that the earth moves round the sun.

9.      They said that man is mortal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments