Only for Admin

Speech/Narration Change ( Imperative Sentence) with answers

Speech/Narration Change ( Imperative Sentence)
1.      The man said to me, "Please give me a glass of milk.
2.      Father said to his son, "Always speak the truth."
3.      The man said to me, "Give me the paper."
4.      He said to me, "Go home at once."
5.      Aunt said, "Do not quarrel with him.'
6.      He said to them, "Let us play.'
7.      Father said to me, "Let us go out for a walk.
8.      The friends said to me, "Let us read the book.
9.      Mother said, "Let him do what he likes."
10. The beggar said to me, "Let me have a meal.
Answers:
1.      The man requested me to give him a glass of milk.
2.      Father advised his son to speak the truth always.
3.      The man requested me to give him the paper.
4.      He ordered me to go home at once.
5.      Aunt asked me not to quarrel with him.
6.      He proposed to them that they should play.
7.      Father proposed to me that we should go out for a walk.
8.      The friends suggested me that we should read the book.
9.      Mother said that he might do what he liked.

10. The beggar told me that he might be allowed to have a meal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments