Only for Admin

Paragraph on ' Summer Vacation '


Summer Vacation

The summer vacation for school students is a long break from school during the hot months of May and June, that may last anything between a month and a half and two. The temperatures touch forty degrees Celsius and more in almost the whole of Bangladesh, and schools give their students a long summer vacation. Last summer I planned my programme in such a manner as to obtain maximum benefit. I took permission of my father to visit Kashmir along with my friend. Both of us got berths reserved in the Jammu Mail much in advance to avoid frustration. Reaching Jammu we got into a bus for Srinangar. We hired a shikara for our stay there. The climate was very bracing. We felt as if we were in heaven. We relaxed there fully. I was weak in English, so I had taken a learner book with me. I used to study grammar in my leisure time. I also learnt horse riding and skiing there. We used to have plenty of fruits after meals. I really enjoyed my summer vacation at a great extent.


For vocabulary , idioms and phrases ; please click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments