Only for Admin

Write an application to the Rector of your school for a seat in the school hostel; An application to the Headmaster of your school for a transfer certificate.


Write an application to the Rector of your school for a seat in the school hostel.

25th November, 2015

The Rector

Mohammadpur Preparatory School and College

Mohammadpur, Dhaka

Subject: Application for a seat in the school hostel.

Sir,

With due respect I would like to inform you that recently my father has been transferred from Dhaka to Chittagong. My family will be shifted there soon. I want to continue my study in your reputed school. But, it will not be possible if I do not get a seat in the school hostel.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a seat in the school hostel.

Yours obediently,

Fahia

Class-  Seven

Roll no. –  

 
An application to the Headmaster of your school for a transfer certificate.
25 September, 2014
The Rector
Mohammadpur Preparatory Higher Secondary School
Iqbal Road, Dhaka
Subject: Application for a transfer certificate.
Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that my father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Chittagong. My family will be shifted there as soon as possible. As a result, it is impossible for me to continue my study in your reputed school. So, I need a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a school in Chittagong.
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,
Sayeda Fahia
Class- Six
Roll no – 29




Post a Comment

0 Comments