Only for Admin

Write an application to the rector to leave school after 4th period ; An application for changing elective subject


Write an application to the rector to leave school after 4th period.

20 November, 2015

The Rector

Mohammadpur Preparatory School and College

Mohammadpur , Dhaka

Subject: Application for to leave the school after 4th period .

Sir,

I have the honor to state that I am a student of class six of your school. It is a matter of sorrow that, from the very beginning of today, I am feeling a bad headache which is irritating me. For this reason I am unable to stay in the class room. So I want to leave the school after 4th period.

Therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to me to leave the school after 4th period.

I remain,

Sir,

Yours obediently

Karla Loren

Class: seven

Section:


An application for changing elective subject.
28 April, 2015
The principal,
Junior Laboratory School and College
Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Subject: Application for changing an elective subject.
Sir,
I have the honor to state that I am a student of Commerce group of class nine of your school. At the time of my admission I took Agriculture Studies as my elective subject. After the 1st terminal examination I realized that Agriculture Studies  is difficult to me. Besides, I want to get myself admitted into IBA. In this respect Computer is more important for me then Agricultural Studies. Now, I have decided to take Computer as my elective subject.
I, therefore, prey and hope that you would be kind enough to permit me to change my optional subject and oblige thereby.
I remain,
Sir,
Yours truly,
Nazmul Islam Tonmoy
Class-nine,
Roll No- 



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. write an application to the principal asking for arranging a trip to shout out .formal letter writing

    ReplyDelete