Only for Admin

Right form of verbs exercise sheet

Right form of verbs exercise sheet
1.      He ran fast lest he __________ (miss) the train.
2.      It ___________ (rain) since morning.
3.      If I were a bird , I ______________ (fly) .
4.      If I were a king, I _____________ (help) the poor.
5.      Had I been a king , I __________ (help) the poor.
6.      He ______________ ( go) out just now.
7.      ___________ you ever __________________ ( be) to Dhaka ?
8.      I _____________ ( see) him recently.
9.      Have you ever _________________ ( be) to Cox’sbazar.
10. I ______________ ( work ) there recently.
11. The number of students    _________ (be) 500.
12. Many a student __________ (ruin ) his future.
13. Many years have passed since I ___________________ ( visit) India.

For vocabulary , idioms and phrases ; please click here.... vocabularypower365.blogspot.com

(Mesothelioma Law Firm)

14. I wanted a drink but she __________________________ ( have) another drink.
15. It was many years since I _________________________ (go ) abroad.
16. It was long since I _______________________ ( see) him last.
17. It is many years since I ___________________ ( come ) to Dhaka.
18. Many years have passed since his father  _______________________ ( die)
19. It was many years since they first __________________ (meet)
20. If he works hard, he ________________ (shine) in life.
21. I watched him __________ ( leave) the room.
22. I saw him ________________ (go) in silence.
23. You ought to ____________ (go) there.
24. He made me ___________ (do) the work.
25. I cannot but ___________ (shed) tears.
26. If he came , I ________________ ( go)
Donate Car for Tax Credit4) 
27. I would help him if he _____________ ( want )
28. If I had seen him, I _____________________ ( tell) the matter.
29. If you had started earlier, you _______________ (catch) the bus.
30. If I had a typewriter , I ______________ (type ) myself.
31. I will not go out if it _________________ ( rains )
Motor Replacements
Some important rules of Right form of verbs
32. I would have brought a mule if you ___________________ (tell) me before.
33. I and not my friends __________________ ( be) to blame.
34. Money in addition to wealth __________________ ( make) a man happy.
35. They accompanied by their father ___________________ ( arrive)
36. Ram along with his brother ___________________ ( be ) present.
37. Ali as well as his brothers  _________________ ( come) here.
38. Had I possessed vast property I _______________ (establish) a college.
39. I _____________ (read) for three hours.
40. He _________ ( leave) home last night.
41. I _________ (see) you long ago.
42. The patient _____________ (die) before the doctor came.
43. The patient died after the doctor ____________ (come)
44. I wish I _______________ (be ) a king.
45. He speaks as though he ___________ ( know) everything.
46. He or his brother _______________ (be) absent.

Donate Car to Charity California
47. Neither he nor his brother ____________ (be) present.
48. Either he or I __________ ( be) mistaken.
49. Neither she nor her sisters ______________ (be) absent.
50. More than a boy ________ 9be) guilty.
51. More than two boys _______ (be) present.
52. I had better __________ (go) home by this time.
53. I will not let you ________ ( to enter) the classroom.
54. She proceeded as though I ______________ ( not spoken)
55. It is time you ______________ ( leave) the room.
56. I fancy I _____________ (turn) pale.
57. It is high time you ________________ (go) there.

Post a Comment

6 Comments